Henderson County Water District

Emergency After Hours Calls Only

(270 860-9731

Credit Card Payments

 HCWD has an Online Credit Card payment provider.  There is a fee associated with this service ,and you will need your full account number and password from your bill.  The Office can be contacted if you have an issue logging in.  Follow the link below. 

2016 CCR

The 2016 Henderson County Water District annual water quality  report contains important information about your drinking water. Please click on the button to view the 2016 annual water quality report

Online Services


Henderson County Water District participates in HYPER-REACH. Even if you signed up through CODE RED previously, you will have to re-sign up with HYPER-REACH.  Emergency notifications and Boil Water Advisories are sent out through it.  To sign up, click the button below.

Electronic Billing

Follow the link below to signup for your bills to be sent to you via email.  You will have to log into your account with the same password used to pay with a credit card.  Customers can also use this link to change an email address.

View Bills Online

Customers can view their bills online now by logging into their account.  Use the link below to be taken to the login site.